This page has links to Arisia's printable schedule grid, hardcopy publications, and at-con newsletter for Arisia 2020
Please note: Content on this page is updated as it becomes available, which varies with each year's Arisia schedule. If you have any questions about publications please email @email.
You are welcome to print your own copies of any publication for personal use through the PDF links below. All publications are copyright Arisia, Inc. and may not be sold or redistributed without written permission. Material (text and artwork) appearing in the publications may be copyright by individual contributors and is used by permission.
If you need publications in large print or Braille format please contact @email.
- At-Con Newsletter
- Souvenir Book
- Quick Reference
- Family-Friendly Guide
- Progress Reports
Newsletters will be printed once or twice a day and will be available on this page.
If you would like to submit something for publication, send it to email@example.com.
Newsletters for Arisia 2020
- Friday [accessible version]
- Saturday [accessible version]
- Sunday [accessible version]
- Monday/Awards [accessible version]
Arisia's Souvenir Book (4MB PDF, updated 1/9/2020) is our premier memory publication for each year's convention. It contains participant bios, as well as features on each of our Guests of Honor and a representation of the Artist GOH's work.
Advertising is available in the Souvenir Book.
The Pocket Program provides the complete convention schedule, including descriptions of the items and a reference by name of participant. If you want to save a personal schedule and use it while offline, check out the Mobile Version below.
- PDF - Use this if you'd like to staple it in the corner and flip through the pages, your printer doesn't print double-sided, or you want to be selective about which pages you print.
- Booklet PDF - Use this if you have a printer that can print double-sided, and you want to fold the Pocket Program into a 4.25" wide booklet and staple it in the middle like a book. (The pages will be in a weird order to support printing/folding like this.)
- Schedule (HTML)
- Schedule Grid (HTML)
- Schedule sorted by Tracks (HTML)
- Featured Panels and Events (HTML)
- Bios (HTML)
Grid Sheets (PDF) for Arisia 2020
The grid sheets provide a compact view of the schedule in a room-by-time format. Each link leads to a PDF.
|Late Night||Late Night||Late Night||Con's over, go home|
Mobile Version of the Schedule
You can view the Arisia'20 schedule online at https://m.guidebook.com/guide/160908/ (scroll down for the "Web" button).
If you create an account, you can share your favorite events between both your computer and your phone; however, no account is necessary simply to use Guidebook on any device.
To download the Guidebook for your Android or iOS phone:
- Install the Guidebook app from: http://guidebook.com/getit/.
- Open the app and tap Find guides at the bottom of the page.
- Search for "Arisia" (or search by date).
Arisia 2020 should be one of the first results. If you only see previously installed Guidebooks, please make sure you're searching via Find guides, not My guides.
- Tap Get to the right of the Arisia 2020 result.
- Tap Download to get the Arisia 2020 Guidebook.
Use the menu on the upper left to get to different sections of the Guidebook.
The Quick Reference (updated 1/11/2020) is a compact way to find key locations and things within the convention.
Download the 1-page PDF here: QR.pdf
Family Friendly Guide
The Arisia Family Friendly Guide (PDF) is a selection of activities from Arisia's schedule that are oriented toward children, and families with kids-in-tow.
Arisia offers a wide range of activities for younger fans of all ages.
To subscribe to the Progress Reports use this form.
Progress Reports can be found on the News Desk page.
If you're looking for a Restaurant Guide for Arisia'21's virtual convention, we recommend using a website like Yelp to checkout your local restaurants.